Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Harvest Salad





I adapted this recipe from my friend, Susan, over at www.cupcakesandcrablegs.blogspot.com
serves 12 ( 4 points)
Mixed salad greens
1/2 c. pecans, chopped
1/2 c. dried cranberries or cherries
2 apples, matchstick slices
Dressing:
1/4 c. FF Miracle Whip or Mayo
1/4 c. sugar free maple syrup
2 tsp. sugar
3 T. champagne vinegar ( I did not have this, so I used cider vinegar)
1/2 c. canola oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
Place salad ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together mayo, syrup, vinegar and sugar until smooth. Whisk in canola oil, salt and pepper until well blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...