Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spinach Dip



This recipe comes from my friend Angie and is awesome! 


serves 16-20 ( 16 = 3 points+ , 20 = 2 points +)

  • 10 - 20 oz. Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry ( Use the amount of spinach you would like. I used a 10 oz box, but might use more next time)
  • 8 oz. FF sour cream ( Breakstone's is best...nice and thick)
  • 2 packages ( 8 oz each) reduced fat cream cheese
  • 1 c. Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 c. reduced-fat  feta cheese
  • garlic powder and pepper to taste
Beat all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...