Thursday, August 19, 2010

Roasted Lemon Garlic Greek Potatoes





serves 6 ( 4 points +)


  • 2 lbs. white or gold potatoes, cubed
  • 2 T. olive oil
  • 2 lemons, divided
  • garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano to taste ( I used fresh oregano since I had it on hand)
  • 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated

Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Combine potatoes, oil, juice of one lemon, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano. Place in baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove from oven. Squeeze juice of one lemon on potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.

1 comment:

  1. Im totally in love with your blog! Cant wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...