Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rustic Gazpacho


This recipe was so easy and tasted so fresh. It comes from my friend, Susan, over at cupcakesandcrablegs
This is perfect for a light, summer lunch with some crusty Italian bread.

Serves 6 ( 1 generous cup = 4 points +)


  • 6 tomatoes, cut into chunks
  • 1/2 cucumber, seeded and cut into chunks
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 1 c. water
  • 1/3 c. olive oil
  • 2 T. sherry or tarragon vinegar
  • 1/4 c. cilantro
  • 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • salt to taste
  • Tobasco for serving, if desired

Blend all ingredients except Tobasco in a food processor or blender until desired consistency is achieved. Refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...