Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Dip














One of my favorite things to make in the fall. This recipe was adapted from one I received from my friend, Susan.

I love to serve this with Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers or Gingersnap Cookies!

serves 16 ( ¼ c. = 3 points +)

  • 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
  • 2 c. powdered sugar
  • 1 c. canned pumpkin
  • ½ c. fat-free sour cream ( Breakstone's is best)
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • ½ tsp. ground ginger

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and beat until combined. Refrigerate until serving.

1 comment:

  1. Yum - We'll have to share this sometime soon!

    Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...