Sunday, November 21, 2010

Breakfast Sausage




This recipe is very simple and tastes great! You can have two patties for only 2 points! It comes from "Taste of Home"


serves 8 ( 2 patties = 4 points +)



  • 2 lbs. lean ground turkey
  • 1-½ tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. dried sage
  • 1 tsp. pepper
  • ½ tsp. ground ginger
  • ½ tsp. cayenne pepper



Mix all ingredients by hand. Form into 16 patties. Cook in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray for 4-6 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your recipe from the nursing school site (my blog is on the list too). I've bookmarked yours, it's wonderful. So many great recipes and I LOVE the point categories on the side. Thanks for such a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly I've been wanting to make my own healthy breakfast sausage!! I'll try this for sure. Sure do love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...