Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chicken Fried Rice


Joey and I cooking up an Asian storm!



This recipe was made by my new son, Joey. We made this along with Mongolian Beef. It was so good!


serves 6 ( 7 points + )



  • 3 c. instant brown rice, cooked according to package directions
  • 1 T. canola oil
  • ½ c. chopped carrot
  • ½ c. chopped celery
  • 2 eggs, scrambled
  • 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
  • ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce ( more or less to taste)



Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Cook celery and carrot until crisp tender.
Combine cooked rice, chicken, scrambled eggs, veggies and soy sauce. Heat through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...