Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread





Tomorrow, we are leaving on a little vacation. I am trying to use up some food I have around the house, so I came up with this recipe today. It was really good!


Makes 2 loaves ( 12 slices each, 1 slice = 4 points+)


  • 2 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1 c. white whole wheat flour
  • ½ tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • ½ tsp. cinnamon
  • ½ tsp. nutmeg
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • ¾ c. egg beaters
  • 2 c. sugar
  • 1 c. Danon light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 c. grated zucchini
  • 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips



Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift together dry ingredients.
In a mixing bowl, combine egg beaters, sugar, yogurt and vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and zucchini. Spoon into two loaf pans coated with cooking spray and bake until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (approx. 1 hour)

1 comment:

  1. I made this with my kids a couple days ago. It was delicious, and is already gone!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...