Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette



I love making recipes with ingredients that are in season. Summer in the perfect time to make lots of recipes with fruit. Everything tastes so fresh and sweet at this time of year!

serves 6 ( 3 points +)

Salad:

  • 5 oz. mixed salad greens
  • 1 c. cherries, pitted and halved
  • 1 c. fresh blueberries
  • 1 peach, chopped
  • 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
  • 1 oz. soft goat cheese crumbled


Dressing:

  • 1 T. seedless raspberry preserves
  • 2 T. raspberry balsamic vinaigrette
  • 2 tsp. canola oil
  • salt and pepper to taste


Place mixed greens on a large platter. Top with fruit, avocado and goat cheese.
For dressing, whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle over salad.

1 comment:

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...