Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vegetarian Antipasto Penne



Great for a meatless meal! You can serve this dish hot or cold!

serves 8 ( about 1-1/4 c. = 7 points +)


  • 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
  • 4 oz. chopped black olives
  • 1/2 c. refrigerated pesto sauce
  • 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
  • 1 can ( 15 oz) artichoke hearts, not packed in oil, drained
  • 8 oz. uncooked penne pasta
  • 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
  • 3 oz. part-skim mozzarella, diced


Cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine red pepper, olives, tomatoes and artichoke hearts in a large bowl. Add drained pasta, pesto, Parmesan and mozzarella. Toss to coat.

1 comment:

  1. My mom and my sister said this was super delicious. I am making it tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...