Saturday, January 5, 2013

Walnut Oven Fried Chicken


Quick and easy to make for a crowd. I made this for about 16 people.

serves 4 ( 6 points +)

  • 1/4 c. low-fat buttermilk
  • 2 T. Dijon mustard
  • 4 ( 4 oz) chicken cutlets
  • 1/3 c. Panko Japanese bread crumbs
  • 1/3 c. finely chopped walnuts
  • 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
  • salt and pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 425
Combine buttermilk and mustard in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat.

Combine Panko, nuts, cheese, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture and coat in bread crumb mixture.

Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet. Spray the rack. Place chicken on the rack and coat chicken with nonstick spray. Bake for 13 minutes or until chicken is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...