Monday, February 4, 2013

Blueberry Streusel Cup


I saw this recipe on Pinterest and wanted to try it. The ingredients were healthy and this recipe could literally be made in just over 2 minutes. It was not very sweet, but delicious and very satisfying. Serve with extra fruit if desired.

serves 1 ( 5 points +)

  • 1/4 c. quick cooking oats
  • 1 egg
  • 1 T. skim milk
  • 1 tsp. brown sugar
  • dash of cinnamon
  • 1/4 c. blueberries


Mix together first five ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in berries. Place mixture in a coffee cup and microwave for 2 minutes. It will slide right out of the cup when done!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found this recipe via OAMM: thanks so much for posting it! It's my ritual breakfast now. I make it vegan by using white chia seeds in place of egg, and absolutely love it. Thanks a mill!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...