Monday, June 24, 2013

Chocolate Filled Strawberries




Another great party treat! These were made for a graduation party and disappeared in about 30 seconds flat! That are much easier ( less messy) to make than dipping the berries. I have a feeling I will be making these for many more parties this summer!

Makes at least 32 berries ( 1 filled berry = 1 point +)


  • 2 quarts fresh strawberries
  • 6 oz. chocolate almond bark or candy coating


Slice a small piece off of the bottom of each berry ( horizontally) so that they stand upright. Core and hollow out the center of each berry, but make sure there are no holes in the bottom for your chocolate to leak out.
Melt almond bark in microwave until smooth ( about 2 minutes , stirring after each minute). Fill each berry. Let chocolate harden. Place in mini muffin liners on a tray and refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...