Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole



A good comfort food classic!

serves 6  ( 6 points +)


  • 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
  • 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/3 c. fat-free sour cream
  • 1 box Stove Top chicken flavored stuffing
  • 2 c. hot water


Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. place chicken strips in the bottom of the dish. Combine soup with sour cream and spread over chicken. 
Mix stuffing with 2 c. boiling water. Spread stuffing over soup mixture. Bake, uncovered 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and casserole looks hot and bubbly.

7 comments:

  1. Was just coming to ask the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your your blog. I was wondering if it would be OK to share some of your recipes in my closed group on facebook. I will always link back to your blog driving more traffic to you,
    waiting on your reply
    Thanks
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherie,
      Go right ahead as long as you are linking back to my site! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I made this recipe, definitely comfort food and delicious, I added peas to it to make it a one pot meal. Very Good indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from people who visit my blog! Let me know that you stopped by and let me know if you try a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...