Yummy and easy to make on the grill!
Serves 4 ( 3-1/2 oz. pork and 1/3 c. salsa = 4 points +)
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz. thinly sliced pancetta ( Italian bacon)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pat pork dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap pork in pancetta, with slices slightly overlapping,
Place pork on grill coated with cooking spray; grill 18 minutes or until thermometer reads 145 degrees, turning occasionally to brown on all sides. Let pork stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 1 c. finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1/2 c. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 3 T. chopped, fresh mint
- 1 T. chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 T. lime juice
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
from "Cooking Light"